Saturday, March 11, 2006

The weather is here I wish you were beautiful

We had some nice weather today so I decided to work on the yard for a bit. I weed wacked and cut the grass. Grace was inside organizing more boxes and cleaning things. Today is our first day of the working vacation. We made up a list of stuff we would be able to work on this week. We continued to work throughout the day Grace in the house and me outside. We have Snickers (Graces parents dog) so I tied her up with some line and let her wander around the yard as I was raking. For being a small yard it took a while to even start to make a dent in it. The lady beside us old us that the guy before us didn't do much in the way of yard work. I am going to need a machete and some natives before I attack the jungle near the garage. But at least it's nice outside. One bad thing about warm weather is no A/C right now. I am glad it's not too bad yet.

Poop in the house total for the day so far (with a newly visiting dog):

Snickers- 2
Andrew- 1
(Dang I need to catch up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home