Friday, May 19, 2006

What is REALLY in a title?

Is it supposed to give the reader a quick couple words that would dually impact and summarize the article/book/whatever? I am not very good with titles as you may see.

Anyways. Once again I have been busy with work. So busy that I finally finished applying the most recent round of mud on the wall. Ok OK, I know, I did spend a lot of the day catching up on other stuff such as TV shows and internet stuff etc. But I needed to relax for a bit. For some reason I have been a little on edge with many puzzles. This may sound odd, but for some reason there have been many puzzles and riddles that have crept up on me lately. You may even be puzzled about what I am talking about. Well, for one thing I have been reading the Da Vinci code. Grace recommended that I read it before going to the movie. That book is pretty good and it has the operative word of the day "puzzles".

Next, we have both been keeping up with LOST the TV show. That show is puzzling and addictive within itself. BUT, now they have this ARG (alternate reality game) on the web. It is hard to explain but, there are clues hidden on the web and in TV commercials which sortof correspond with the LOST TV show. I was kindof happy today b/c I actually found a clue before a bunch of other people on the BLOGS that I am reading about the subject. I think it was b/c it occurred during lunch when people were away from their desks. I don't particular;y do well on the ARG b/c there are a lot of other people on there that know how to read source code and break down flash movies and such on the web to find the clues. I just kindof keep up with what they find and say "AHHHH that's what is going on", in my head not out loud.

This isn't really puzzle related but, for some reason I just started listening to NPR again. I listen every so often but I actually am listening to it right now. I don't know why, it is just sortof puzzling. I guess it is b/c I like watching the news sometimes and haven't had a chance to do it lately so I can listen and do other stuff at the same time. Very puzzling. Why am I not listening to music? I don't know. Well whatever. It's not killing anyone.

What really may be puzzling is where I am going with this blog today. Well nowhere really, I just felt like rambling on about nothing.

I could tell you that Grace and I had a fun night on our one year anniversary. We went to Edo's Squid and then to a play at the Firehouse Theater. That was fun. We did have some trouble with the cab company but we got over it. They were just really slow and such.

That's about all. I am helping with a training burn tomorrow for the cadets in the high school tech center program that the county is putting on. So no working on the house tomorrow. Then I work Sun. Mon I have off so I will sand the walls or cut the grass or something. Then more overtime on Tues. Then work on Wed. So don't expect to see much progress on the house for the next week or so. Eventually it will get done. And that's about it. Talk later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home