Friday, April 07, 2006

When I actually started working......

I finally finished taking off all of the trim, and sanding all of the walls. I haven't had a chance to try to figure out how to reach those un-reachable spots yet (at least on my own). I would rather do it while Grace is here in case I fall an break my neck she could call 911 and hold c-spine for me. AHHHH.....Love is a beautiful thing. So as I sit here with the windows open, a pretty day is upon us. The chirping birds (tweet tweet); the lovely breeze (whoooosh whoooosh); the sent of pot coming in from the neighbors smoking out on the front porch of their house. What? Yea, the gangsta's next door spend a little time out on their porch smoking pot. Not cool. But otherwise everything is going alright in the hood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home