Friday, April 07, 2006

I have jokes sometimes

This is off the topic, but:
So I have been at this new fire station since Dec. During this time it has come to the attention to some of the people there that I have thick hair. I also have a fair amount of thick hair. I like it so I don't care. WELL........ You may or may not know that we like to make fun of each other at the station. Some of the people there have started to call me toupe b/c of my golden locks. This is coming mainly from this guy that doesn't have any hair. (jealousy ensues.) So I decided I needed to get him back. I went out the other day to premier and bought myself a bald skull cap. I then proceeded to buy Chet (the main instigator) a wig. So last night when he mentioned toupe at dinner I stormed out of the room. I heard some laughter and all as I went out like OH No and maybe "going postal" was mentioned. I went to the locker room and put on the baldcap and carried the wig down the hall. As I am walking down the hall I yell I am tired of y'all making comments about my hair (you know to build it up and all). I walk into the kitchen and everyone cracks up. It was the funniest thing ever! The best part was that the 2 biggest wise guy's had nothing that they could say but laugh. Just remember revenge is better served cold.



CHET (the instigator)

Graham (not an instigator but just looks funny in a wig)

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roo you might look better bald!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home