Friday, March 17, 2006

Nothing

We did nothing new today. We got the majoity of the paper down. The only spot that is missing is one I can't reach at the moment. By the way, I was using the little giant ladder that I borrowed from my dad. It is working pretty well with one or actually two exceptions. Those are 2 spots near the top of the stairs. Now let me tell you. This little giant ladder can go in like 2 hundred different positions. It is worse than a kama sutra book. But it will not go in the one position that I need to complete the hall. I might have to build up one of the stairs to actually make it work. Well Grace is taking some pics of what we have done to the hall so far. So I will be posting them in a couple mins.

Here's a pic of the hole that I am repairing:
And here's the pic's of the exposed plaster:
(Note in the first pic the one spot that I can't reach.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home