Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Strip'n ain't easy

We started back on the hallway again. We were going and going taking off the layers. I was sanding Grace was stripping. (Get your mind out of the gutter.) Jason came by for lunch and all. The electrician came by. We started to go at it some more. Then our masks were getting pretty full of dust so I needed to go to Lowes again and get some more. While at Lowes I picked up some wallpaper removal spray. When I got back we tried it out and OH MY GOODNESS it worked so much better. I have used this stuff before but it never worked as well as this. The only thing that was holding us back was the speed of us scraping it off. We got like 3 walls done in an hour. it was crazy. We ended up using the whole bottle so tomm I will have to go back and invest in a gal of this stuff. I got some paint stripper too while I was there so we can take care of the window sills. We will start on that also tomm.
Thats about all that went on for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home