Monday, March 27, 2006

If you never saw afternoon cartoons don't worry about the first part.


Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?
Brain: Pinky your an idiot.
Pinky: Sorry Brain. Zoink! Oh I know, I know. But I can't figure out the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow unless I first know if it is African or European.
Brain: NO. I don't even know why I have you around. I was thinking of why Andrew hasn't written on TMP for a while. He must be out trying to conquer the world.

Sorry we haven't put anything on this in a while, but it doesn't mean that we haven't been doing anything. Ok, so maybe it does. Technically we haven't done anything on the house, but we have been trying to earn money for working on the house. Grace and I both went on a LifeNet call on Mon which took all day. Tues Grace went back to work at Ten Thousand Villages on Tues. I went on a courier run for LifeNet. Wed I went back to the fire station and Grace was working at TTV. Thurs I had another call for LN. Grace to TTV. Fri another courier run for LN. Grace to TTV. Sat work at the fire station.

So we haven't worked on the house till today. Actually today you didn't miss much b/c it still looks the same. All I did was sand the walls some more in preparation of painting in the future. I wouldn't say near future b/c you see how long it's taken us so far. But, I would like to try this new look and feel program that has now been downloaded onto your computer. I just created this program the other day that is similar to the old scratch and sniff stickers that I used to get as a kid. I call this program look and feel. What you do is look at the pic that I have downloaded below and feel the picture. You will magically be able to feel how smooth the wall is through my new program. Lets try it:

What do you think? Pretty smooth huh? Well enough of the idle chit chat. I am going to go and try to conquer the world again, one wall at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home